Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Myth of Product Labels

There is Truth in Labeling


“The only “truth” in labeling today is the fact that there is widespread secrecy. Of forty common consumer products tested by the National Environmental Trust in Washington, D.C., during 2004, more than half contained toxic chemicals not listed on the product labels” (pg 24).


“Toxins expert Doris J Rapp claims that at least two hundred chemicals classified as “inert” are environmental pollutants hazardous to human health” (pg 26).


Read more in The 100-Year Lie by Randall Fitzgerald.


Do you know what chemicals you're using in your home? In your garage? On your lawn? Do you know what those chemicals are doing to you? Your family? Your pets? Your world?


I know what products I'm using - and I know what they're NOT doing to me or my family. They are NOT making me sick. They are NOT full of toxic chemicals. They are from a company I CAN trust.


Is it time for you to switch?

No comments: