Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Work from home part-time and earn a full-time salary

Here's what Mary Kaczor has to say about her home-based business:

"My name is Mary Kaczor, and I am an R.N. ... I love my [business]. I earn approximately $70,000 per year and work 5-20 hours per week from my home, (that averages $100 per hour), and I get paid even when I’m not working because of what I’ve built.

I teach wellness and have helped countless people significantly improve their health and lifestyle by owning their own In-Home Business. I love the freedom, being my own boss, and having unlimited income potential! Many earn over $200,000 per year and I feel certain that it is only a matter of time and I will be there also. I’ve enjoyed 4 BONUS CARS and FREE world-wide luxury travel with my family, and feel greatly appreciated by a company I love and respect. I am able to put my family first while having time and financial freedom. [This company] offers products that are the very “Best of Nature and the Best of Science” representing 86 years of research, and I feel very proud to share them with others. This company improves the lives of everyone it touches."

If you are looking for a better life, more income, less stress and more time, and would love to make a real difference in people’s health and lives, I would love you to join my team. I will train you. It is my job to help you succeed! For more information, click here.

No comments: