Wednesday, March 16, 2005

The great thing about my MLM company

I've been a part of my network marketing company since I was a child. I grew up on it, since my mother was a distributor. Well, technically, but she didn't do anything with it. Why? Because she didn't have the money to invest in handling inventory. She didn't want to take the time to deal with the paperwork, the deliveries - all the behind-the-scenes stuff needed to run a successful company. She loved introducing people to the prodcuts, but that's about as far as it went.

Ten years ago, I would have never considered starting a business with my company for the very same reasons. What a headache! But, today is the perfect day to start a network marketing business.

Why did I start? Of course, I LOVE the products. But, having the internet and computer technology available today, it practically eliminates the behind-the-scenes stuff needed to run a business.

Deliveries? My members order directly from the company through my website, the telephone or me (then I type it into the website). It's delivered right to their door.

Inventory? No way! Same reason.

Plus, do you know how much it took for me to get started? $19.95. No huge, upfront starting costs.

Sold? Join my team and I'll coach you through the process of starting your own business. Find out more here.

No comments: