Friday, March 11, 2005

Multi-level Marketing? Network Marketing? What is that?

Why would anyone start a home-based business doing MLM or Network Marketing?

Those were questions I had when I first heard about it. But over time, I’ve realized that MLM is a powerful way to build a business and earn money without a large upfront investment. When I wanted to start a home business, I looked into using my journalism degree. Maybe I could free-lance, or write a column on a subject I’m passionate about, like homeschooling.

I started researching my options, but realized I didn’t have the time, energy or connections I needed to actually get a column published. It was going to be a lot of work, with no guarantee of any income.

Meanwhile, I was taking high-quality, guaranteed multi-vitamins from a well-established MLM company. My sister-in-law decided she wanted to start her own business with this company, so I connected her with my sponsor. Over the course of the next year as she built her business while homeschooling her three children, I realized I could do the same thing.

I love the company I represent. I’ve been using their products practically my entire life. So I knew they worked for me. When my sister-in-law became enamored with this company, I found a new respect for the products they produce. I also realized that many people don’t know about these high-quality products that can make their life better – and they needed to know!

I decided to get into the profession I thought was so horrible. And you know what? It’s not so horrible. It’s actually fun! I love introducing new people to my company and their high-quality products. The great thing is that it has everything you need to keep you and your family healthy – from multi-vitamins for adults, children and infants, herbs and other supplements, to a great skin-care and makeup line. I love the hair loss shampoo and scalp treatment, as well as their weight management program. It’s so easy, and healthy too. It offers superior sports nutrition and I use their non-toxic cleaners and laundry products every day.

The best thing is that while I’m using the products and introducing people to them, I’m earning money too. All while I'm at home with my four children. What could be better?

No comments: