Monday, March 21, 2005

Work at home - and take time to enjoy your family

My sister-in-law, Molly, is the person who encouraged me to try this MLM business for myself. I'm grateful to her for that.

She's pregnant with her fourth child, and is feeling like she needs to take some time off from her business. The great thing about our network marketing company is that she can do that - and still her business will grow. She loves the products so much that it's not hard for her to keep talking about them, and she has a personal website to which she can direct interested people. Plus, she doesn't have to buy a certain dollar amount each month in order to keep her membership or her business.

Since we're working together, I'm going to take over communicating with her customers regularly via e-mail, and voila! She's able to take of as much time as she needs, without losing her current customer base.

You can enjoy your family and build a business at the same time too - check out this great opporunity here. I'd love for you to join my team.

No comments: