Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Mr. Monk and the Dirty Cop


I admit it, I’m a Monk fan. I think that whoever thought up the idea of putting TV series on DVD was a genius. Otherwise, I would never have been able to enjoy watching Monk.


I was a bit taken aback when I spotted a book at the library with Adrian Monk on the cover. I thought, “Really?” but couldn’t help picking it up.


And oh, did I enjoy it! If you’re a fan of Monk, you’ll like Mr. Monk and the Dirty Cop. It’s no work of literary greatness, but its fun.


I can just hear some of the dialogue between Stotlemeyer, Disher, Monk and Natalie – which makes sense since it’s written by Lee Goldberg, one of the writers for the TV series.


I laughed so hard when Mr. Monk made the find of his life – a Diaper Genie. Monk fans will appreciate his obsession.


Mr. Monk and the Dirty Cop is a great read for vacation, a good laugh, or just an escape from real life.

No comments: