Trust is a scarce commodity these days.
I was thinking about it because of a book I finished last night. The overall theme was that we cannot trust our government (I know - big news!).
Then with the banking & mortgage crisis, housing crisis – and remembering the Enron crisis and the ‘you-name-it’ crisis – it seems like there’s not a lot of places to put our trust these days. Especially when it comes to our money.
It’s not surprising that consumers are leery – wondering what companies they can trust, if any.
I’d like to propose that there is at least one company you can trust – Shaklee. I’ve been using Shaklee products for the better part of 30 years (my mom started me young). I didn’t really understand what a great company Shaklee is until I started investigating it as an adult.
Why should you trust Shaklee?
1. Shaklee is committed to quality. They conduct thousands of quality-control tests on their products every year. And they frequently double-check their results with independent laboratory tests.
2. Shaklee walks their talk. For over 50 years, Shaklee’s been committed to environmental stewardship – and not just making products ‘in harmony with nature’ (which they do). Shaklee’s headquarters uses the latest green technologies, and Shaklee is the first company to be certified climate-neutral, a certification it achieved in 2000. You can see Shaklee’s environmental stewardship history here.
3. Shaklee guarantees their products. Not just in word, but in deed. No company is perfect, and not every product fits every person. But you have no need to worry about wasting your money on any Shaklee product. If you don’t like something, Shaklee will give you your money back. With a smile – and without the third-degree.
- Shaklee’s products work. And not just because a university in
(or somewhere else) tested the efficacy of vitamin-C. Shaklee tests their specific vitamin-C product to make sure it’s getting into the bloodstream, where your cells can pick it up and actually use it. Then, they submit those tests to peer-review journals (read: scrutiny by many other scientists, not pay-to-publish). You can find all the references to studies published by Shaklee scientists at the end of Shaklee’s Product Guide. Montana
5. Customers who start on Shaklee stay with Shaklee. Countless people have changed brands to Shaklee, and are still with Shaklee. The average customer has been using Shaklee for between 20 and 30 years. You don’t get that kind of customer loyalty without doing something right… OK, doing a lot of things right.
The beauty of it is that all you need to do is change brands. Most people know Shaklee as a ‘vitamin company’ or the ‘safe cleaner company.’ Shaklee is also a ‘safe weight loss,’ ‘safe skincare,’ ‘safe make-up,’ ‘safe personal care products’ and ‘safe drinking water’ company. Products you buy every day at your local store, you can switch to Shaklee and have high-quality, safe products delivered directly to your door.
Changing brands can change your life. It has changed the lives of thousands of others. I think it’s worth the risk.