Monday, September 28, 2009

My Little Photographers

I'm always surprised, when I start uploading pictures from my camera to my computer, to find that some little gremlins in my house grabbed it while I wasn't looking and took pictures. Hundreds of them.

Mostly, I think they're creative, and funny, and crazy. But then I remember why I have my camera. These same said gremlins grabbed my last digital camera last summer, and dropped it in the middle of a fight. Which, of course, destroyed the camera and left us camera-less until my parents had pity on me and generously bought one for my husband and I for Christmas last year.

Such a dilemma for me - fun, creative pictures to laugh over, or protecting a valuable belonging that we cannot replace soon if it's broken?

For today, I choose to laugh.
I hope you do too.







Posted by Picasa

No comments: