Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Queen of the Tournament

As I was downloading pictures off my camera this morning, I found pictures from our family outing last month to celebrate the end of school.

Oops.

So, before I write about our fabulous family vacation (minus Glen) in Upper Michigan, I'll share some overdue pictures of....

Medieval Times!

(I had received tickets for our family to attend a show as payment for writing an article for a local magazine.  Yippee!)

 Yes, they were excited!

 Glen and his girls.

 Anna got a picture of Glen and I.

 Nathaniel tried hard to not get his picture taken -
especially with that crown on his head.

 But Dad made him!

 The knight we were cheering for was handing out flowers.
Lydia wanted one, but didn't get one. 
He came back with this sash for her.
She was super-excited!

 There's 'our' knight - black & yellow.
(My other pictures of the show didn't turn out well.
Bummer.)

A fun time was had by all!

No comments: