Monday, September 26, 2011

Wedding Celebration

After we returned from our big trip to DC and Ohio, we had a few days before we traveled again. This time to Wisconsin for another big celebration.

On 9/10/11, we celebrated the marriage of my cousin Erik to his bride Meaghan. It was a beautiful wedding - outside on a farm with lots of friends and family.

these two pictures courtesy of Molly Sabourin

I'm partial to this musical act.
My aunts & uncles sang the same song at my wedding 16 years ago.
It was just as beautiful this time around.

My parents


cousins

loving cousins


Charis, Erik's niece, would not cooperate for me.
Molly, however, was able to take this precious shot of the littlest flower girl:


The bride and groom especially thought of the children - most of them their first-cousins once removed, but including a niece and nephew. Hay rides, badminton, pinata, croquet were just some of the activities included in the afternoon - all accompanied by various bands or musicians, friends of Erik's.
It was a beautiful night - the perfect ending to a perfect wedding celebration. Welcome to the Nyberg-Neave family Meaghan! We're so glad you're a part of us.

1 comment:

Molly Sabourin said...

I love those sweet shots you got of the cousins, Michelle! It was such a happy day. I hope all is well with your family! Please give Papa and Nana my love next time they text you. : )