Tuesday, October 04, 2011

Look at that!

This week has been bee-u-ti-ful! The sun is out, the weather is warmer - it's been lovely.

It almost makes me forget how downright cold it was for the previous three weeks. And how it rained for nearly eight days straight.

Almost.

But, there's a silver lining to every cloud, isn't there? Last Thursday, when I despaired of ever seeing the sun again, it peaked out from behind the clouds at just the right time.

The weather forecasters had been promising us a change from the dreary days, and then Thursday afternoon it poured and poured. Just before sunset, as I was on my way to Bible study, this is what I saw. Amazingly enough, I even had my camera in the car to capture it.




Beautiful! What a great ending to the dreary days.

2 comments:

Kris Livovich said...

Beautiful rainbow! We are definitely enjoying the warm weather this week. Outside every day!

Beth said...

This is the second blog post I have seen with rainbow pictures. Just lovely.