Monday, July 27, 2009

A Sad Farewell

I love my AirSource 3000.  When someone asks me what my favorite Shaklee product is, usually the AirSource tops the list.  It has made a huge difference in my allergies – so much so that I took it with me to my grandmother’s house in upper Michigan last week on vacation. 

 

It’s helped so much that my mother bought one for her basement.  Before the AirSource, I could not go down to change a load of laundry without having an allergy attack.  Now, Mom’s basement is not a problem.

 

It’s helped so much I would take it with me to my mother-in-law’s house so I could sleep in her basement.  She bought an AirSource after I brought it enough times that she noticed a difference when it was there.  My father-in-law loves it too.

 

Needless to say, I am very sad to say that Shaklee is saying farewell to the AirSource 3000.  There are a number of reasons for this decision, one of which is new legislation taking effect this fall in California (Shaklee’s headquartered there), requiring all air filtration units to be registered with the state.  Shaklee’s decided the process of registration is too cumbersome and expensive for it to undertake, so it is taking it off the market.

 

The good news is that there is still time to buy an AirSource.  And I would highly, highly recommend that you do.  The AirSource will last for many, many years (some say up to 20 or more).  The photohydroionization modules need to be changed only once a year, and will continue to be available for three more years.  This allows us all time to stock up on the modules before they’re no longer available.

 

Why would I recommend you purchase a product which is going off the market?  I’ve had my AirSource for about eight years.  Eight years of helping me manage my allergies.  Eight years of limiting the spread of germs and viruses in our house.  Eight years of killing mold and mildew.  Eight years of neutralizing the toxins in the air in my house.  Eight years of breathing fresh air even in the middle of winter.

 

It’s been worth every single penny I spent on it.  Just ask my husband – he’d tell you the same thing.

 

I encourage you – dare I say implore you – to buy an AirSource now, before they go off the market.  Buy it for your health, the health of your loved ones.

 

If you have an AirSource, remember to start stocking up on the modules.  Also, become a fan of my business, Healthy Homes, on facebook, and share your AirSource story on the Discussion page.  I look forward to reading your stories!

No comments: