Thursday, July 19, 2007

More Moms Want to Stay at Home

 
I can understand why.
 
My husband has a very stressful job that has required him to work many hours.  One of the people on his small team is a working mom. She has two little girls who she leaves with her mother-in-law.  I cannot imagine having to work that stressful job, then go home to make dinner and take care of a house and two girls.  I wonder how on earth she does it.
 
Many, many times I have been so thankful that I can stay at home and still contribute to the family finances.  Right now, it's a small contribution, but it's still a contribution, and will grow over time.
 
I have the privilege of homeschooling my four children, helping my family stay healthy, and contribute to family finances all at the same time.  It's a wonderful place to be.
 

No comments: