Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Celebrating April Birthdays

 We spent the weekend in Indiana, celebrating April birthdays with Glen's family:  Nathaniel, Glen, Karen and me.  The kids were beside themselves - so excited to see Grandpa and Grandma, Uncle Brian and Aunt Karen and their cousins.  Who wouldn't be excited to spend time with these beautiful girls?





Here are the birthday siblings - with Mom in the background.


 Anna banana













Lydia: mid-eye roll.  Lovely.
 Waiting for dessert

 I begged for a nice picture.  Katy complied. Isaac not so much.

 Happy Birthday Karen!


Waiting in line for dinner.  My kids said the best part of the weekend was the food!  Of course, seeing their cousins came in a very, very, very close second.

(right) View from my window Sunday night as I drove back to Rensselaer from Lafayette and dinner with Sarah. Very lovely - both dinner and the view!

No comments: