Tuesday, March 05, 2013

On the road again...

Well - not literally.

But my blog is moving.

I know I've not done a good job of keeping up my poor blog - partly because I've known this change is coming; partly because I'm busy writing my Cultivating Readers blog, full of children's book reviews; partly because I'm just plain busy.

I have four children, remember?  And a home business?

Anyway, Glen and I have finally updated our website, so you can find me, my photos, my musings over at leichty.org.

I hope to see you there!

ps: I'm still working out the kinks.  Right now you will mostly find my previous posts from blogger.com there.   But I will be adding new content.  PROMISE!

1 comment:

DoRe' said...

Hi, friend. :) I've often wondered how you're doing during my long absence from Blogville; I see you've moved! I'll check you out there, but just wanted you to know I stopped by here! ;) Hope all is well! {Hugs from Washington}