Tuesday, January 27, 2009

We're always learning

And I've learned something new today. I thought that if I saved posts, and waited to publish them, the date they would show up would be the date which I published them. Not so. They publish in the order in which I've written them, not published them.

So today, I published three previously written posts: Cure Unknown, Tribes and Word-of-Mouth Advertising. You'll have to scroll down to read them, since they're not in any particular order.

Just wanted you to know, in case you were interested.

I feel a little foolish, but hey - I learned something new today! Hope you did too.

And in case you were wondering - yes, I did read all these books in the month in which I wrote the posts.

Right now, I'm rereading the Lord of the Rings series - a beginning-of-the-year tradition for me that started when the movies were released around the holiday season. I watch the DVDs between Christmas and New Year (one disk a night), and read the books after I'm done with the DVDs. Geeky, I know. But a fun tradition I hope to share with my children, when they're old enough.

No comments: