Thursday, June 23, 2005

home based business

I'm writing this as my small children play around me. Sometimes my 1 year old grabs at the laptop, but mostly he's interested in stickers and the Little People. My 3 year old is playing with the Little People on the floor by me. My 5 year old and my 7 year old are playing with friends at a water park this afternoon - a very special treat for them.

My 1 year old is now pulling a little people in a tractor wagon. He's so proud of himself, he wanted to tell me what he was doing.

I love working from home. I couldn't stand the thought of missing all this.

Do you want to work from home? If I can do it, so can you. Send a resume to healthyhomes@shaklee.net, and we'll see if you'd be a good fit for the Healthy Homes team. It's worth investigating.

No comments: